Thursday 16 May 2013

Thunderhawk in a M.A.S.K. Movie

Thunderhawk, for me, is one of the most iconic images from the 80's.  It is as much an icon as Kitt from Knight Rider or the DeLorean Time Machine from Back to the Future.

When I was writing my script, there were a few things that I knew had to be same as the original Toys, Cartoons and Comics such as Rhino and Thunderhawk - two icons that I feel are so great and well designed there is no need to update them.

However, the image above cropped up on Facebook recently and now I'm not so sure.

The styling of this re-imagined Thunderhawk is awe inspiring!  With it's modern, sleek "jet-like" styling and side-pod missile launchers - I'm warming to the idea of a new and improved Thunderhawk when my movie is made.

So, what are your thoughts?  New or Old?

Remember and follow all the chat on my Facebook Page and if you are the creator of this poster - feel free to contact me as I'd like to do a future feature with you for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment